• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to find value in changing webhooks?

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY4MDYzNTA0M2M1MjZkNTUzMDUxMzQ1MTZhNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi experts,
my ticketshop changes the name of the field I want to map depending on the number of tickets someone buys. I want to extract all attendees email addresses.
If someone buys only one ticket, the field in the webhook is named "Tickets 6 Ticket Attendee 0 Email", so I could map this field to extract the attendees email. But if someone buys three tickets in the same purchase, the fields are mapped „Tickets 8 Ticket Attendees 0 Email“, „Tickets 24 Ticket Attendees 0 Email“ and „Tickets 40 Ticket Attendees 0 Email“. So my mapping is not correct anymore and I do not get the email to process it.

Is there a possibility to search in all fields for a special character, like "@", and therefore get the address dynamically regardless of the name of the field in the webhook?

Thanks

Subin

Staff member
Hey @seminare_sk !

We can see that you are receiving the main email from your Elopage response as "Payer Email" which you just need to map in the Flowlu step-

1702556599120.png

You would not require to map other key emails in your Flowlu account, as this will work for you in all the conditions regardless if its a single ticket purchase or multiple ticket purchase, this email key will remain the same throughout.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @seminare_sk !

Kindly provide us with a workflow histroy ID in which there are multiple email address , as when we check on some random workflow histroy ID we cannot see multiple email address in it, and can only see same emails in all the response.

So as per your requirement we can check further if possible or not.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @seminare_sk !

On checking on our with the task ID you have provided, its not fetching data for your workflow "elopage to flowlu"

Kindly cross check at your end and provide us with the correct workflow histroy ID, which looks like this-

1702983934557.png

So we can further check on your concern.