• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Scrape messages from telegram channel ?

shimrannn

Hi , I want to scrape fresh messages from telegram channel using pabbly connect , is there any way to scrape them

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @shimrannn

To extract messages from a Telegram channel using Pabbly Connect, first create a Telegram bot through [@BotFather](https://t.me/BotFather) to receive the API token. Then, add the bot to your channel as an admin. Set up a workflow in Pabbly Connect with Telegram as the trigger, inputting the API token and chat ID. For configuring the trigger event to capture real-time Telegram messages, you may consult the video lesson provided.

shimrannn

Hi , I want to know how to scrape messages from a 3rd party channel where I am not able to add as an admin , I can add the bot just as a member
Hey @shimrannn

To extract messages from a Telegram channel using Pabbly Connect, first create a Telegram bot through [@BotFather](https://t.me/BotFather) to receive the API token. Then, add the bot to your channel as an admin. Set up a workflow in Pabbly Connect with Telegram as the trigger, inputting the API token and chat ID. For configuring the trigger event to capture real-time Telegram messages, you may consult the video lesson provided.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @shimrannn

This won't be possible if the user is not the admin of that specific channel. The channel from which you want the texts to be extracted, the admin permissions are required.