• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Improvement facebook leads trigger

I noticed that the only way to test the facebook leads trigger (instantaneous) is by making use of the facebook development tool that triggers a test lead, the problem is that the information received is basic facebook fields, when we leave the test environment and we took a real case and noticed that many other fields are provided and are unable to be inserted because there are no fields sent by the facebook test.

Below is an example of some fields such as the names of the campaigns that the lead interacted with, which would be very important:

1689169240267.png

I believe that in addition to the triggered test, you could store data from real leads, so that users can later access and use these new fields in their flows.

I am unable to receive a proper lead response after submitting test lead through form preview/developer testing tool.
Kindly help in this

1691835694797.png

1691835722222.png

The data is not being received correctly and still it shows "waiting for webhook response"
How can be this resolved?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nikita (Krono)

Seems like you haven't captured the lead response in the trigger event yet, so please watch the following video on how you can capture the real lead data from your Live Lead Ad form.

The lead is automatically being captured as soon as the test lead is created, but it is not happening with me. It is showing what I have shared with you already and that is my concern. Please understand that the lead is not being captured even after creating test lead. This issue is not mentioned in this video. Also i tried to find solution to this error on Youtube but I cannot find any video for this. Instead in all of the videos, leads are captured automatically so my issue is not being addressed. Please provide help regarding my concern.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please check whether your lead ad form is live or not and try reconnecting the Facebook Lead ad trigger event once and then capture the response as mentioned in the video?

Can you please check whether your lead ad form is live or not and try reconnecting the Facebook Lead ad trigger event once and then capture the response as mentioned in the video?
I am aware of how to capture leads as I have been using pabbly for long time. So the form is live and still it is not capturing any lead. Simultaneously I have created another workflow for another fb page which is successfully capturing leads. But this one is not working so I wanted to know what could be the reason. For eg. Whether page needs to have Two Factor Aiuthorisation or not or does it affects the pabbly workflow in any way.

This is the reason I wanted support from pabbly staff but I am unable to get it. I tried to set up a google meet but that was cancelled automatically from pabbly's side as they think my issue has been resolved with your reply but that is not the case. Please someone help me set up an google meet with pabbly support so that I can understand why my one workflow is working completely fine and other is not working at all.

Thankyou

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Nikita (Krono) !

Kindly disable the 2FA for your Facebook account and then create a new connection for the Facebook step in your workflow and check if this works for you now or not.