• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is it possible to Auto Reply to all the posts on FB Page?

jkachhara

Hi,

I want auto reply for all the posts on my FB page. But currently, I am not able to do so. In current workflow auto-reply is available for single post only at a time.

Do you have any solution for auto reply on comments for any of my posts instead of single post at a time?

Thanks in advance.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @jkachhara

Yes, you can achieve this scenario by adding Facebook - New Post as trigger event in your workflow and you will get the Id for that post. Screenshot for your refernece :-

1663762211226.png

Once you get the id from the Facebook Post then you can map it in action Facebook - Comments on Page Post and add the comments that you want to add in the posts.

1663762307246.png

By above you will able to auto post reply to all the Facebook posts that you will be posted. Kindly check the solution and let us know if it helps.

jkachhara

Thanks for your fast reply. But in this manner we have to add workflow for each posts every time.

I want a workflow that should work automatically for all future posts too

Fagun Shah

Thanks for your fast reply. But in this manner we have to add workflow for each posts every time.

I want a workflow that should work automatically for all future posts too
No, you don't need to create a new workflow for each post.

See the 2nd screenshot , you need to map Post Id from step in step 2 , so whenever any post is published it will auto-reply on that particular post.

For all future posts, unless you turn-off the worlflow.

jkachhara

No, you don't need to create a new workflow for each post.

See the 2nd screenshot , you need to map Post Id from step in step 2 , so whenever any post is published it will auto-reply on that particular post.

For all future posts, unless you turn-off the worlflow.
Thanks for your fast reply.

I had done exactly as instructed by you. But now I am facing different issues:

Issue 1: After creating this workflow, Any Image what I am sharing from my Instagram to FB page, either it is not displaying on my FB page or displaying after couple of hours, whereas earlier it was reflecting in few seconds of sharing on Instagram.

Issue 2: Whenever anyone is commenting on any particular post on my FB Page, this workflow is either not replying automatically or replying on different post instead of commented post.

Please let me suggest how to solve these issues.

jkachhara

Issue 3: This workflow is creating Blunder. If anyone had made any comment on previous posts, then this workflow is replying auto comment on newly posted posts instead of commented posts.

Issue 4: Also what happens if someone comments 4 to 5 times either on different posts or on the same post.

jkachhara

Also I think, this workflow will work only with fresh/latest post only (1 post only). This workflow will not be able to auto reply for comments on old posts (i mean 5 to 10 posts earlier than fresh post).

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks for your fast reply.

I had done exactly as instructed by you. But now I am facing different issues:

Issue 1: After creating this workflow, Any Image what I am sharing from my Instagram to FB page, either it is not displaying on my FB page or displaying after couple of hours, whereas earlier it was reflecting in few seconds of sharing on Instagram.

Issue 2: Whenever anyone is commenting on any particular post on my FB Page, this workflow is either not replying automatically or replying on different post instead of commented post.

Issue1:- Could you please share the workflow name for checking the issue for Instagram to FB?

Issue2:- Could you please share the FB page name and link to test this scenario?
Issue 3: This workflow is creating Blunder. If anyone had made any comment on previous posts, then this workflow is replying auto comment on newly posted posts instead of commented posts.

Issue 4: Also what happens if someone comments 4 to 5 times either on different posts or on the same post.

Please share the above details for our checking.

jkachhara

Issue1:- Could you please share the workflow name for checking the issue for Instagram to FB?

Issue2:- Could you please share the FB page name and link to test this scenario?

Please share the above details for our checking.

FB Page Name and Link are:

Arhams Designer Kurtis

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks for sharing the FB page name and link. We are checking the details with the technical team. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @jkachhara

For Issue:1, we have checked the workflow and did not find any integration with Instagram. You are using the Facebook Pages-New Post trigger and Facebook Comments - Comments on a page post action. You are not using Instagram in it. Could you please share any workflow using Instagram where you noticed this issue?

Whenever you are adding a new post in the system then only it will work. If you want to reply to any comments then it's not a feasible solution for you because you have to then create multiple posts for Facebook posts. For example, when you have created a post then you have to add New comments action every time for a single post then so on.

Lets say you have created below post then you can add comments only for this post, not any other posts.
1664003388219.png

For getting comments for other posts then you have to add another workflow for every post.

Issue3:-This is working as per the design of the Facebook API. It will work only for new posts only not for previous posts.

Kindly check the above points and let us know if you have any questions or comments.