• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with capturing date & time & filtering events

Twin

Hi,

I'm facing an issue where irrespective of the date & time the lead selects it is getting updated as 5:30 am, also it is capturing leads from all the events that are there in the particular Calendly account even though I have added a filter to select only a particular event.

Can you help me in resolving the issue

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Twin

Can you please check if there is any time difference between the time selected by the users and the time you are getting Calendly's trigger response?

If, yes then it is possible that Calendly is sending the date time in UTC format which you can convert to your desired local time zone with the help of the "Date Time Formatter " action step.

1697111654775.png

Supreme

Staff member
I'm facing an issue where irrespective of the date & time the lead selects it is getting updated as 5:30 am
Can you show the issue with the help of a short video or a screenshot? So that we can look into it.