• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

issue with systeme.io add tag to contact

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jennyjordan

In the 'Add Tag to Contact' step, you need to map the contact ID from the 'Create Contact' action step's response instead of the email address in the Contact ID field. Please ensure the ID is correctly mapped and then try again.

1720694719026.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jennyjordan

The status code that you are getting in the API response is a success status of the API call.

Further, this is the status code coming from the API which states that the application has processed your request successfully but is unable to show the response. Please check the contact in your Systeme.io action step to see whether it has been tagged or not.

The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

hi Supreme,

Upon checking the contact has been added and the tag has been applied. BUT after 4 hours??? Why does it take so long unlike just adding the contact without the tag it only take few seconds.

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please provide a reference indicating that the tags are being added after 4 hours? According to the task history of your workflow, it appears that the tags are being added immediately once the form entry arrives.

1720766131665.png

hi Supreme,

Sorry i wasnt able to get back to you. Unfortunately, the test contacts were already deleted.. I will let you know once I have a sample.. We have another issue because the system throws an error if the email already exists even if the email signed up to a different optin form.

How can we resolved that?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jennyjordan

You can use the Router action step where you can set two routes and create conditions to create the item and update the contact accordingly. To check if the contact already exists on your Systeme, you can use "Systeme.io: Search Contact by Email" in the automation process.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jennyjordan

You can use the Router action step where you can set two routes and create conditions to create the item and update the contact accordingly. To check if the contact already exists on your Systeme, you can use "Systeme.io: Search Contact by Email" in the automation process.
I have set up the router and configured the action step within the route as per your requirements. Please review it I hope it will be of assistance to you.

1721973055682.png