• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Jira Software trigger

JOY

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY4MDYzNDA0MzI1MjY4NTUzZDUxMzY1MTY2NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi team,

What is the definition of changelog items 1 and changelog items 0?
When I change the status of a subtask, sometimes items 1 was used (and items 0 was empty) and sometimes items 0 was used. Sometimes both are existed.

1702477356357.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @JOY

I'd like to clarify that when we refer to "changelog items 1" and "changelog items 0," it depends on the total number of items or issues you have.
For instance, if you have a total of 5 items or issues, the changelog will range from changelog 0 to changelog 4.

If, at times, you receive all 5 items or issues, it will display changelog 0 to changelog 4. However, if you only receive changelog 1, it will exclusively show changelog 1.

JOY

But the event triggers on only 1 issue. How can I have 2 or 4 issues here? Are they children issues?

Arshita

Staff member
I would like to clarify that you have selected the trigger "Jira Software: Configure Webhooks." This means that your workflow is set up to run for multiple events, which is why you sometimes receive changelog 0, 1, 2, or 4.

JOY

How can I get the exact data I need when I move an issues?
From "status" and to "status"?
It changes randomly now!

Arshita

Staff member
In such a scenario, you can use the "Filter by Pabbly" feature in the action step and try the process again. The filter will selectively process the changelog entries from the Jira trigger step, allowing it to execute only when the changelog is 0, 1, or as per your specified conditions.

Kindly refer to the filter video tutorial below for guidance, and give it a try from your end.

Arshita

Staff member
Can you please confirm your preference for changelog 1, changelog 0, or both?

Additionally, please specify when you want your workflow to proceed, whether it's when the changelog is 0 or changelog 1. This information will help me set up the filter condition accordingly and assist you further.

JOY

I want to get the From and To status of the issue triggered the event, no matter what 0 or 1.

Arshita

Staff member
I kindly request you to refer to a similar video tutorial regarding your concern, demonstrating how to handle both Change Log 0 and Change Log 1. Please try this from your end by adding the code through the Pabbly action step in your workflow.