• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

justdial Related

Status
Not open for further replies.

zest83

Hi,
Cannot find any videos related to capturing leads coming from Justdial.
Have we done any videos on that?

Any UseCases?
Any challenges faced by others?
Can't find anything here!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Currently, we don't have a video tutorial on the same. Further Justdial portal doesn’t have the provision to add the webhook URL on their application's user interface. Hence, you must send the Webhook URL to your Justdial point of contact or support team so that they can add it your Justdial account -

1676886531157.png

I have sent the Webhook URL to Justdial. On which, they replied:

JUSTDIAL RESPONSE: With reference to your email, we would like to inform you that we are unable to proceed your request to integrate the API with your contract. We would be requiring minimum 10 Lakh budget value of your contract to integrate the API.

Is there any alternative to fetch Justdial Enquiries to Google Sheets automatically?

Do you get email notification for Justdial enquires? Please confirm.
Yes, I do get it on my Email. I tried to integrate the Justdial Inquiries from my Email into the sales CRM Sheet. To some extent, it worked well but then I started getting mixed data from some other email. So if you can resolve it. Then I can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.