• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn - Create Share Update: Token Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graffiki

Hello :)

I am getting the error 'Token not found' when I run this task. I have deleted the connection to LI and re-added it but still getting the same error. Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Adam

1694171567338.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Graffiki,

Please login to your LinkedIn and Pabbly Connect account in an Incognito Tab, establish a new connection with your LinkedIn account and try again.
1694174625052.png

Graffiki

Hey there and thanks for the advice.

I just tried creating a new connection in an incognito tab and I'm still getting a Token Not Found error

Is there something else I can try?

1694428519297.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly use one Linkedin account connection in your Linkedin action step to avoid the "The token used in the request has expired" error message.

1694430549129.png

Though we have reset all your free tasks for the last time. Kindly use it wisely.

Please use one account connection of LinkedIn and remove all other connections.

Graffiki

😅 yes I am being very careful!

Okay, I deleted all previous connections and then added a new one in an incognito tab and I still get the same response:

1694434361569.png

Supreme

Staff member
I just tried creating a new connection in an incognito tab and I'm still getting a Token Not Found error
Can you please share the workflow URL and the registered email address with Pabbly in which you have tried the same?

Supreme

Staff member
We have checked the same in your workflow and the action step is working fine accordingly.

1695038897263.png

Status
Not open for further replies.