• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sharing workflows - two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandelero

Dear Pabbly Team,

I have two questions regarding sharing workflows.

(1) If workflows contain your API modules, and there's a Bearer token in the "Token" field in the original workflow, will you wipe the content of the Bearer token when the workflow is shared?

(2) If I share the workflow and then delete the original one, will the share link still share the workflow? e.g. when I generate the share link, does Pabbly, effectively, copy my workflow to a template and share it so that I can delete the original one? Or do I need to keep the original workflow live?

Cheers,

Evgeny

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bandelero

(1) If workflows contain your API modules, and there's a Bearer token in the "Token" field in the original workflow, will you wipe the content of the Bearer token when the workflow is shared?
Once you share the workflow with other Pabbly users the API by Pabbly action step will no longer show the Bearer token as you have configured in your main workflow. The authentication will be changed to No Auth automatically while sharing.

1706615186299.png

(2) If I share the workflow and then delete the original one, will the share link still share the workflow? e.g. when I generate the share link, does Pabbly, effectively, copy my workflow to a template and share it so that I can delete the original one? Or do I need to keep the original workflow live?

When your workflow is in the trash, creating a shared link allows it to be shared with another Pabbly Connect account. However, if you permanently delete the workflow from the trash, it won't be shareable anymore. So, keeping it in the trash with a shared link ensures continued sharing capabilities.

bandelero

Thank you for the response.

Just to clarify.

Say, I shared a workflow and created a share link.

Then I permanently delete the original workflow that I shared.

What happens when someone clicks the share link I previously generated before I deleted the original workflow?

Supreme

Staff member
Say, I shared a workflow and created a share link.

Then I permanently delete the original workflow that I shared.

What happens when someone clicks the share link I previously generated before I deleted the original workflow?
If you delete the main workflow permanently, even from the trash, the shared workflow link won't be able to work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.