• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Message field forcing to insert data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

I was working on a workflow where I tried connecting Google sheets with Waapi.

The message I want to send is close to 1000 words.

I have copied the entire message inside the message field but now when I try and edit it the screen automatically scrolls down to the button and forces me to insert data from the trigger.

Please look into it, thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 6.24.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 6.24.57 PM.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 64

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shreyas Umesh
I have copied the entire message inside the message field but now when I try and edit it the screen automatically scrolls down to the button and forces me to insert data from the trigger.

Yes, the drop-down option pops whenever you click inside the field, but you can still copy the content from the field by selecting with the right-click then drag down or "Ctrl+A" and the dropdown wouldn't interrupt you at all.

Though thanks for your feedback, we will definitely try to improve on it.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand that we can copy the entire content but my concern is I cannot edit the content inside Pabbly itself. I have to do it externally and copy the final version here.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!

I was working on a workflow where I tried connecting Google sheets with Waapi.

The message I want to send is close to 1000 words.

Please look into it, thanks.
We have made changes for this in the dashboard and the issue will not arise anymore. Please check at your end and do share the feedback.

I did a hard reload and checked it out. Yes, I'm able to edit it with the help of the keyboard but as I scroll down slowly using the mouse, it immediately pulls me down to the end of the message box with the insert data screen.

But yes, works otherwise. Thanks for the quick resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.