• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need Help Parsing Email Info

I am having an issue. When an email is sent to [email protected] (Limo Lead Gen Website Email) from [email protected] (Person Wanting to Rent a Limo) I need to forward that email and the info to [email protected] (The Limousine Company).

I need for the sender's email address (the person wanting to rent a limo [email protected]) to be parsed in the message to the limousine company ([email protected]). Is this possible? So the message to [email protected] needs to have [email protected] info in that email somewhere. I'm only seeing where the parser has the info of where the email was sent to originally (xyz) and not from the person who sent it.

The "to email address" showing up is the parser email address and the "from email address" is the email address from where the parsed messages are forwarded. So I'm not seeing a way to see the email address of the person who sent the email to the limo lead gen website.

Hope my explanation makes sense.
Thanx in advance

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Usually when the emails are forwarded. The original From emails are preserved in the Forwarded Body of the email.

Do check the Body HTML of the parsed email and see if you captured any email address over there. If yes, you can extract that email by applying some Text Extraction logic.
1630392928679.png

You can check the Email Parser video to learn how to extract data from body of the email.