• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not All Tags Showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

Hi, i was wondering if there was a way to load more tags from infusionsoft, we have over 27,000 and it seems to be only loading a handful from infusionsoft Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks,
Lewis.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lewis

We looked into your concern and as per Keap's API, you can only retrieve up to 999 tags. It cannot be possible to retrieve such an amount of tags from an API.

Though you can try the "Infusion soft by Keap: Search a Tag" action step to retrieve the tag.

1654778197678.png

Lewis

Hi Thanks for your reply, i can pull the tag and it'll find it but then i can't run that before the "Tag Applied to Contact", i need to send the whatsapp when the "Pre MSOPI Web ~ [22 Jun 22] ~ Master Tag" is applied to customer.

Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Lewis

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lewis

As API doesn't provide a large number of tags in the drop-down of Keap's trigger event. So you can manually pass the tag id in the Tag field of the trigger by toggling the map button, so in that way, you can capture the response for that particular tag accordingly.

unnamed.png

For that, you can pick the Tag Id from your Keap account as mentioned in the following screenshot.

unnamed1.png

Lewis

I've put in the Tag ID of 77902 but when i submit a response it's blank and im not retreiving any customer information? Any advise please - really appreciate all the help.

Lewis.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lewis

We tried the trigger event in your workflow with that particular Tag Id and it is capturing the response from your account.

Though you might be selecting the respective Keap account in whcih the respective Tag is present.

2022-06-10_16h29_13.png

1654860764702.png

Status
Not open for further replies.