• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Google Sheets & Wordpress

moshik

Hi,
I have built a long quiz in WordPress, Elementor & Elementor Pro.
The quiz itself contains about 250 fields.

In the Workflow area, Pabbly Connect doesn't show all most of the fields, I think it shows only the first 50 or so.
How can I get configure all of the fields in google sheets workflow so I can search & map all of the relevant data?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @moshik !

"Google Sheet: Add New Row" step will only allow a maximum of 52 columns to map in the values which are about the AZ column of Google Sheet.

You can use the "Google Sheet: Append Value" step for this to map in the data which you required to be added to Google Sheet.

Kindly refer to this video tutorial on how you can use Append Values for Google Sheet-

Hope, this works for you.