• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Delay + TidyCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to program a delay one day before the appointment time? At the moment, I can set up Pabbly delay to the date of the appointment to be sent at 7:30am. I'd like to know if it's possible to send the day before?

Delay for and delay until are the only settings. Delay until the date of the appointment allows for me to send an email and text reminder to the day in question. Delay for, doesn't work because it doesn't function to well with the appointments. Delay until is the best solution, but it's great. If I could select delay before or something, that'd be ideal.

Thank you!

Fagun Shah

Did you try Date/Time FOrmatter - > Add/Subtract Time to get Appointment Date - 1 Day time?

Here is an example for you(instead of passing today's date you need to pass your appointment date)

1626928779742.png

Status
Not open for further replies.