• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly is Still Generating Replies, Even I delete the Workflow.

I had created a workflow on Pabbly Connect for GMB responses, but it wasn't generating satisfactory replies. Even after deleting it, it continues to generate replies. How can this be resolved?

Attachments

• Screenshot_97.png
    Screenshot_97.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 18

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @thenomanawan,

Once the workflow is deleted, it does not function anymore. It's possible that there is another workflow in your Pabbly Connect account set up for auto-replying to a GMB review. If you have set up automation on a platform other than Pabbly, then check that platform as well.

Can You Check my Account? I dont have any other Workflow for that GMB Page. And I don't even have any other Automation connected with it. It was only Pabbly Connect, Even After Deleting the Workflow, It was Generating Bad Responses. Something is Wrong with this.

This is another New Review. But Pabbly is Still Replying to it in Backdates. You can See Clearly Reviews is just 5 Days Old and Response is 2 Months Old. You guys need to find what's wrong with it? We need a Resolution for this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_101.png
    Screenshot_101.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 16

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thenomanawan

Can you please inspect the overall history section of your account and check if any workflow has processed the reply from your GMB?