• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Subscription Billing Webhook is not working correctly with MailerLite

alexco888

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY4MDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzMTUxMzU1MTYzNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi! I hope you are great.

I am experiencing some issues in my workflow: When a successful payment is made on PSB for a specific Plan, the customer's email is added in a specific group on MailerLite.
Everything is working on the tests made on Pabbly Connect interface. But when I try to made more tests creating new test sales on my product. There is an error that occurs. I share my webhook URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzA1MjY1NTUzNTUxM2Ei_pc
And I attach some images that reflect better this situation.
1702671440914.png

And here there are more details about the failed intents:
1702671529100.png

Can you please tell me what to do?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @alexco888,

By using the 'Mailerlite: Search Subscriber' action event, I can see that you don't have any subscribers in Mailerlite with this email address. Since this subscriber is not present in your Mailerlite account, it cannot be assigned to a group.
1702673460102.png

I suggest using the 'MailerLite: Create Or Update Subscriber' action event as the second step of your workflow. This will help you create a subscriber in Mailerlite using the details captured from the PSB trigger response, which you can then assign to a group in the third step.
1702673637919.png