• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem Webhook Clone Workflow

amicici

When I clone the workflow where the first operation is a weebhook inside it happens to me:

1. It does not vary or does not make us choose whether it is of interest to us to change the landing link.
2. Cloning it and using the same link, it does not receive any data within the clone Workflow.
3. It is impossible for me to experiment.

The intention of carrying out a workflow cloning and not wanting to repeat everything from scratch and to make adjustments without compromising the previous one that maybe I deliberately leave running.

Therefore please fix this bug by making us users choose whether to replace the landing link and more importantly if it clones it and leaves the same link, this must work, otherwise we are forced to reprogram everything from scratch.

It is impossible to work like this, as a first thought, you must understand that those who use your services, the time factor is IMPORTANT, your platform is beautiful, but it must be considerably streamlined and more importantly we can allow us to move, clone and make group changes in addition to transferring many elements with simplicity. (see zapier) !.

The two workflows I refer to within my account are:

CLONE - reschedule and cancel
reschedule and cancel

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @amicici

Whenever you are cloning any workflow which has a webhook in it, then please note that it will create two different links.

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We will pass it on to the technical team. Pabbly connect is in the stage of an evolving process. Our technical team is working on many new integrations on daily basis.

Thanks
Kunal