• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Production Down -- Urgent] Requests are received in Cognito Forms, but not posting to Pabbly Connect webhook?

JeffreyYu

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTY1MDYzNTA0M2M1MjZlNTUzNzUxMzQ1MTY0NTQzNCI_3D_pc
One of our main lines in production stopped working today. We received 6 or 7 form submissions and payments and notifications from Cognito successfully, but they never reached our backend JSON endpoint with Pabbly Connect.

Were they any code changes to the way webhooks are received around midnight EST that might have affected this functionality? I'm checking with the Cognito Forms team as well about this, because we didn't add any code changes ourselves, and our production line stopped working suddenly after 8/14/2024 12:12 AM EST. The last request we got was this one at 4 pm EST, which was malformed, and then we didn't receive any other triggers to our Async Request Received [Public] workflow line.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 8.07.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 8.02.09 AM.png

JeffreyYu

HI @JeffreyYu,

Could you please test it on Webhooks.site and see if you are receiving the form submissions there?
Hi Arshil,

I went ahead and followed the debugging steps. I've identified that the issue is with pabbly connects webhooks not receiving the value, contrary to what the debugging video said about them being similar. webhooks.site does receive the value properly, as I show in this video, but pabbly never receives the request. This is consistent with the expecting behavior, because we never even saw the new Cognito Forms requests come into Pabbly Connect.

Please note that I also made sure to wait an extra 10-15 minutes to see if the request would just come in late, but it still continues searching for the request.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the video. Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JeffreyYu

The technical team has provided an update and made some changes to the Cognito Forms. The issue has been resolved. Please try it out and let us know if it works for you.