• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Questions related to WHATSAPP API

shubhangi

Hey! Can you help me get a green tick on my WhatsApp business API?
Also, is it true that people need to reply to the first message received by wa api or they won't receive the future messages?
Thirdly, hpw do I check the replies they've sent on the messages sent via Wa api

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shubhangi

Kindly contact the WA API support team for the same. Perhaps they would answer your query better.

Also, is it true that people need to reply to the first message received by wa api or they won't receive the future messages?
If you are using the Send Text action event of the WA API(like - 360 Dialog and Cloud API) then you would be required to initiate the conversation with your WhatsApp - you must use a "Send Template Message" action instead. Once, the user started a conversation with your WhatsApp then, only you can use this action step.

shubhangi

Hey,can someone answer other parts of my question? Also, I'm sorry but this didn't answer the question - what happens if the user doesn't reply to the first message we send, can we not send future messages?

shubhangi

Hey, how do I reply to the messages received on the whatsapp API number once I can see them on Google sheets?

Fagun Shah

You need to use Inbox solutions available in market for that. I personally don't recommend using Cloud API at all, bcoz of almost zero support from facebook and no billing option for India, so you can not start more that 1000 conversations per month.

I would recommend something like WATI.io which give you API, support and inbox.

shubhangi

You need to use Inbox solutions available in market for that. I personally don't recommend using Cloud API at all, bcoz of almost zero support from facebook and no billing option for India, so you can not start more that 1000 conversations per month.

I would recommend something like WATI.io which give you API, support and inbox.
Hey, is there no way we can pay for upgrading to more thnan 1000 conversations?