• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Regarding backfilling Data

Amitt

Hi Pabbly Team,

I do have one question regarding backfilling the data, such as uploading one course in May 2023 and using Pabbly in November 2023.
So how can pabbly help me get the last 6 month data for that course (new enrollment, course completion, lecture completion etc) (May-Oct) on Google Sheets or any other tool in those circumstances?

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Amitt

o how can pabbly help me get the last 6 month data for that course (new enrollment, course completion, lecture completion etc) (May-Oct) on Google Sheets or any other tool in those circumstances?
Can you please tell us whether are you getting the course detail from the trigger or from the action step to process the workflow, please elaborate in detail.

Amitt

My requirement is:
I want to get the data based on the functionality provided by Teachable platform, like:
1. New enrollment
2. Course completion ...etc
Say i have uploaded a course name - "learn python" and this content I have uploaded in the month of May 2023.
Now I want to fetch all the students who enroll and complete the course from May till date. And if i integrate Teachable with Pabbly, will it provide me all the data from May till date or it will start giving me data only the day I integrated? Which I think this how it will work.
and if this is the case how I can fetch the historical data from May till date? What are the possibilities to it?
And I'm new to Pabbly and we all know the historical data is important for any kind of analysis.
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Amitt

Based on Teachables' API documentation, it appears that retrieving past course data based on course completion and completed lectures may not be feasible.

1694764922265.png