• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Responses in Pabbly not pushing to GoHighLevel LeadConnector

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MartinM

As we can see from your latest tasks history Id, we can see that the LeadConnector action step is performing fine.

1682410824579.png

thats crazy, I was just looking at your post and then I see your member name MartinM, i'm Martin M as well lol. sorry if this is off topic, just found it crazy. not very Likely.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MartinM

We deeply inspected your concern and it seems you are getting the SMS response from Lead Connector correctly.

1682489057092.png

By retrieving the response from the contact from its number Lead Connector is showing the response.

1682488923813.png