• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Run Action AFTER Iterator Completes

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dom T

However, this question is still unanswered: How do I run an action ONCE and AFTER the iterator is completed?
Regarding your particular concern, you can try creating 2 routes using the Router action step.

You can use the Iteration of the action step inside 1st route and in the 2nd route, you can use the action steps which you want to perform only once.

1696401376419.png

apps

Hey @Dom T

Regarding your particular concern, you can try creating 2 routes using the Router action step.

You can use the Iteration of the action step inside 1st route and in the 2nd route, you can use the action steps which you want to perform only once.

View attachment 32452
Sorry for involving myself in this thread but I have the same issue - and have 2 questions about @Supreme's solution. If you do this:
1. Will the Route "Action steps to run only once!" only run AFTER the "For Iteration" route?
2. Will the complete combined output of the route "For iteration be passed to the Route "Action steps to run only once!"?

I need to do the same however I need to use the full output of the route "For Iteration" in the "Action steps to run only once!" route - is this possible?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @apps

Could you please elaborate more on your concern with the screenshot so that I can check the possibility and help you?

Arshita

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the video. Please allow me some time. I will get back to you soon.

Supreme

Staff member
1. Will the Route "Action steps to run only once!" only run AFTER the "For Iteration" route?
Yes, the "Run Only Once" After route will run after completing the Iteration from the 1st route.

2. Will the complete combined output of the route "For iteration be passed to the Route "Action steps to run only once!"?
Even if it passed after completing the Iteration I have set up the Counter step with the help of the Filter step which will only allow to process further only once.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please create a new thread regarding your concern, so that we can continue your specific requirement over there?