• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Router filter options to run Action AFTER Iterator Completes

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Ian.im

To run an action once after the last iteration, you need to use the "Router" step with appropriate filter options. Please refer to the below video tutorial on how a router works and try it from your end:

Ian.im

Hello @Arshita

I know I need to use the router step but I don't know what filter options to use. The video doesn't mention it and the links in the old thread don't exist anymore.

In this case I want to rout the first iterated line separate from the others. (not after last iteration but I guess that would be the same approach?)

I tried to get the count of the lines with the array function before the iterator and then use the counter after the iterator to increment with 1 from 0 and reset when the counted lines is reached, filtering the router options with greater or equal to 0.

I must be doing something wrong with the counter because I get weird results (see screenshot).

What Am I doing wrong and would there be a better approach to this?

Kind regards, Ian

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 20

Arshita

Staff member
Kindly provide us the workflow name in which you are getting the issue so we can check on it and guide you further.