• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

'Search by' is not working

Twin

Hi,

I'm trying to connect Calendly with Leadsquared. While all the setup has been done but on adding 'Search by' as an email it is showing as an error and is being mentioned as 'Only unique fields are allowed for SearchBy.'. Can you help me understand what the issue is as I believe I have added the unique field itself.

Regards
Debasish

Attachments

• Pabbly.png
    Pabbly.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Twin

Please read the help text carefully, you need to type either a Phone or EmailAddress as text in the field instead of the email address.

1695888473917.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly choose either "True" or "False" as the value for boolean data type fields.

E.g. -

The Boolean type field.

1695898455730.png

Twin

1695982107076.png

Not sure what is the issue but I'm getting this error now. Also I want the date & time to be captured in indian standard time but it is getting captured in some other timezone even after I changed the settings to indian standard time. Please help asap

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly pass the date time in the following manner in the LeadSqaured action step which you can convert with the help of the Date Time Formatter action step.

1695986160754.png