• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Select "any product" in thrivecart purchase

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hormigas

It seems like you might not have connected your Thrivecart account correctly. Kindly connect your Thrivecart account in the proper way, you can refer to our tutorial video for better understanding.

Thanks

(Watch the first part of the video)

I can't understand wh yyou say that.

I use my Thrivecart connection properly in other workflows.

In the video you send me, he select a product.

I want to select "any product" to trigger a workflow when any purchased is completed. I don't want to select a product (or have to select all products, because when I create new ones, I have to update the workflow).

In zapier, by default, you can not select a product, so trigger is "any main product is purchased": https://d.pr/i/kyBzM6

Could we do this in Pabbly?

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hormigas

Currently, the trigger wouldn't take the data for every product you need to select the products from the dropdown. Though as a workaround you can use the Webhook by Pabbly to capture the webhook response for all your products.

For better understanding please check out the following short recorded video, I hope this might help you out.

Thanks!