• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stuck on creating flow with WATI and Woocomerce

subin kumar

I have created a flow Woocommerce and WATI to send an order confirmation on WhatsApp. Now I wanted to create another task, if the order status changed to shipped I need to send another whatsapp message to the same customer. How can I do this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

You can try the Filter action step and use the Order status label field where you can manually type the name of the status which you want to process.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2022-05-28_15h06_43.png

subin kumar

Hey @vmpetsmart

You can try the Filter action step and use the Order status label field where you can manually type the name of the status which you want to process.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 11381
I am sharing my flow here.
1653740421394.png

when this flow completed I need to sent the user with their tracking link on whatsapp. What I have did is add one more filter to get the status as shipped, but test response is error

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

We understood your concern, kindly place the filter condition to shipped and manually type the message as Shipped in the next action step, so that it will always send the message when an order gets shipped. Though setting up the filter condition will give you false results in the initial setup but will run accordingly in automation.

Please check out the following video tutorial on your basic understanding of the Filter action step.

subin kumar

yes but i need map the data of tracking link from the last filer response. If the response is error, how can retrieve the data and map to the next action

subin kumar

1653744789772.png

above custom parameters are fetched from woocomerce order, So after I applying the filter as shipped ->where can get the mapping data?

subin kumar

1653926611279.png

this is my whatsapp template. Now i need to fetch the above parameters.

1653926742970.png

Those parameters were not available on pabbly system woocomerce, because of the filter doesn't getting the response as true.
Please help me into this, I am stucking for more than week.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

If you have used the Completed order status as "Shipped" then you can simply use it in the filter condition and set the WhatsApp API accordingly for the order which is shipped.

2022-05-31_12h10_33.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

Kindly avoid the initial setup response since you didn't have the correct values in the filter condition.

So, please give it a live test submission at your end and let us know if that works for you.

subin kumar

Hey @vmpetsmart

Kindly avoid the initial setup response since you didn't have the correct values in the filter condition.

So, please give it a live test submission at your end and let us know if that works for you.
I have tested it live. since there is no data received from it. The only problem is my filter condition status is not getting result. Only if getting the result means I can map the data for my WhatsApp template.

subin kumar

Hey @vmpetsmart

I have an API details with me. Can you help which value to be filled in which places.
This is for retrieving my order tracking number and details
1654089571528.png

Above is the page I am connecting to by API.
Below images are the documentation provided by the plugin author website which I have connected with me woocomerce.

1654089645660.png

1654089714601.png

1654089765660.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

I have tested it live. since there is no data received from it. The only problem is my filter condition status is not getting result. Only if getting the result means I can map the data for my WhatsApp template.
As we can see from your recent workflow history logs your workflow is processing the WooCommcerce Order correctly as per your filter condition.

2022-06-02_11h09_04.png

I have an API details with me. Can you help which value to be filled in which places.
This is for retrieving my order tracking number and details
1654089571528.png

Above is the page I am connecting to by API.
Below images are the documentation provided by the plugin author website which I have connected with me woocomerce.

1654089645660.png

1654089714601.png

1654089765660.png

Kindly share the complete API documentation URL for the same.

subin kumar

@Supreme

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

Please check out the following screenshot for using "Add Shipment tracking" in API by Pabbly, kindly use "custom request" to use the API.

In a similar way, you can design other action steps too at your end.

1654166738019.png