We would like to inform you that you can catch the event notification for the events selected in Webhook triggered due to specific actions of customers in Webhook Events under Webhook tab in Settings. But in Webhook Events, you will be notified only for Successful events and not for the failed events. So you can use our another software named Pabbly Connect on which we maintain both successful as well as failed logs so you check both failed as well as successful events on the Pabbly Connect.
For checking into Pabbly Connect you have to create a Workflow on the Dashboard after that will get the URL which you can copy and paste into your Webhook URL field in PSB. So once an event will triggered then you will get the notification in Pabbly Connect after clicking on Capture or Re- Capture Response under the created workflow.
Also under the History tab you will get all the notification for the events triggered whether it will be successful or failed.
To get notified under Pabbly Connect you have to go through the following steps :
- Go to your Account then select Pabbly Connect.
- Create a Workflow under the Dashboard.
- Choose the application which you want to Connect, in this case we will select Webhook.
- Copy the URL given and paste this URL under Pabbly Subscription Billing in Webhook URL for getting notification.
- Now if the event will be triggered, you will be notify once you will click on Capture Response.
- You can also check the Details of notification of events triggered under History tab.
Through this Process we can be notified of any events triggered under PSB on Pabbly Connect.
Hope the above information helps you.
If you need further assistance please reach out to us.