• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tag Active Campaign update problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm encountering a problem with the Active Campaign action.

It's no longer updating the tags that I create in Active Campaign.

I've tried clearing the cache and also disconnecting and reconnecting Active Campaign from the connections, but the problem persists. Has this happened to anyone else?

Do you know if there's a way to solve this? Thank you.

We have checked the same from our end and the tags are getting added and updated to the existing contact accordingly.

You may refer to the following short recorded video -

The issue is that I don't see the new tags I add on Active Campaign. I'm not sure if I've made myself clear.

Attachments

• b036bb4d-adf2-4f9d-9ccd-4e63d00f7d27.png
    b036bb4d-adf2-4f9d-9ccd-4e63d00f7d27.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
If any of your tags are not getting displayed in the Tag Id field then you need to use the Search Tag action step to get the Tag Id which can map it directly.

2023-08-11_12h02_37.png

Because as per the Active campaign's API documentation users can only fetch 100 tags. For a better understanding, you can refer to their documentation.

1691735744801.png

Status
Not open for further replies.