• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tags not showing in ActiveCampaign

Hi, I set up a workflow to send new course enrollees in Spayee to ActiveCampaign as new or updated contacts - I need to have the course map onto a tag. I set it up but it's not working. Would appreciate help in figuring out why and fixing it. Thanks.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @therealdeboraha

In the Active Campaign's action step, you have to select the Tag from the DropDown/ map the Tag Id if it is already available you can retrieve it with the help of "ActiveCampaign: Search Tag or you can create one with "ActiveCampaign: Create a Tag"

Also, you have to make sure that you are having the existing "Account ID" in your Active Campaign and the exact Account ID in the respective field.

2022-03-30_11h46_26.png

Hello, please explain how I do this: " you have to make sure that you are having the existing "Account ID" in your Active Campaign and the exact Account ID in the respective field"
I deleted the ID field I had mapped to there and still the tag isn't working after testing it again just now.
Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @therealdeboraha

As we can see from your workflow you are still passing/mapping the Tag name instead of Tag Id.

Please pass the Tag id in the Tag Id field If it is already available you can retrieve it with the help of "ActiveCampaign: Search Tag or you can create one with "ActiveCampaign: Create a Tag"

2022-03-31_12h16_36.png

Moreover, you can skip the Account Id field by simply leaving it open.

2022-03-31_12h14_26.png

Hi! Ok, I see what you're saying now. The problem is, I need ActiveCampaign to either create OR update the tag name. I don't have Tag ID information in the workflow information provided from New Enrollment in Spayee (Step 1 of workflow). I tried 'Create a Tag' as Step 2 for the workflow, and then I was provided a Tag ID, but the problem is if the tag already exists, the workflow doesn't work.
I need a workflow that is 'Create OR Update a Tag' - but that doesn't exist here - OR I need a field for Tag Name under 'Create or Update a Contact' in addition to the Tag ID field. Does that make sense?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @therealdeboraha

We have mapped the Tag Id in the " ActiveCampaign: Create or Update Contact" by searching the Tag first and it is working fine.

Kindly check out the following screenshot and try again. Also, you can add the exact same tags first in your Active Campaign.

2022-03-31_15h52_47.png