• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The "Get Item" action in "Infinity" always provides the item data in a different order. I'm not sure how to map the next step

Zel Giron

I am using Pabbly connect to send information from a specific folder in "Infinity" to "Simvoly", this action is triggered when we add the email address of the customer. However, everything goes fine until I use the action "Get an Item" because everytime Pabbly retrieves the information from Infinity is in a different order, therefore, I cannot map the next step correctly. For example:

The 1st time the information is retrieved with this order: booking number, customer name, check in date, phone number, email address.
The 2nd time the information is retrieved in a different order: customer name, check in date, phone number, email address, booking number.

For that reason when I map the next step it works perfectly for the "save and test" option inside Pabbly but when the action is executed again, since the information is in a different order, the whole workflow fails.

The image below is the information provided in the "data output" of the execution.
Pay attention to: sort order and atribute names

Get item sort error.png

Now take a look at another item information, retrieved with the same action which is: "Get item"
It has the same "sort order number" but the atributes are in a different order.

get item sort error2.png

The workflow name is "Add an Email Infinity - Simvoly / Maya Jade"

Please help me to know how to map the next step despite the order of the information retrieved from Infinity.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zel Giron

Since the email address is coming in different labels and was being difficult to map the proper label. We have made some small changes and with the help of Text Formatter, you can easily get the email address which you can use further in the Simvoly action step.

Now kindly give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

Zel Giron

Hey @Zel Giron

Since the email address is coming in different labels and was being difficult to map the proper label. We have made some small changes and with the help of Text Formatter, you can easily get the email address which you can use further in the Simvoly action step.

Now kindly give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
Thank you very much. I see the small changes you made, I appreciate that.

However, Simvoly requires me to also add the Name and if the name keeps coming in a different order every time, I won't be able to map it. I tried to find an option to extract the name with the Text Formatter but could not figureout how to achieve that. Could you please kindly help me to extract the name please?

Look below, the name is required.
1644115904263.png

Something that could help for you to add in actions for "Infinity" is the action "Get a Value by a given atribute and a given Item ID". By doing that, it won't matter the order in which the information is retrieved everytime we use the action "Get Item" because we will be able to add subsequent actions and retrieved a specific "value" by filtering with a specific atribute and item.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zel Giron

We have added a few action steps to extract the Email address, phone number and name of the customer from your jumbled data. Kindly check the action steps in your workflow and let us know if that works for you.

2022-02-07_14h07_00.png

2022-02-07_14h04_03.png

Zel Giron

I appreciate your support on this. This makes me feel happy when using Pabbly for my integrations. Keep up the good support!!!