• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The webhook is not triggered in Pabbly workflow, but works fine in infinity internal operation

henrylau

The below workflow has been working well for 2 months but suddenly fails.

Name of workflow: 2 Infinity attribute changes trigger Google Drive rename & move

Name of first step 1). Infinity: Attribute value changes
The webhook is not triggered in the Pabbly workflow. I checked inside the Infinity, and the infinity inside operation is working fine, but the trigger signal of the webhook can not be triggered inside Pabbly.
Please kindly check and answer.

Thanks & regards,
Henry Lau

2 Infinity attribute change trigger google drive rename & move

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @henrylau,

Could you please try following the exact steps given in the help text and attempt to capture a response in your trigger step?
1709140465835.png

henrylau

I have tried to do it once again but it still fails to react.

Please see the video for my setting.
After I set, I try to trigger in infinity manually to change the attribute to be "Archive". It still does not work in the google drive rename and remove file. However, the flow inside the infinity work. It means the trigger of webhook cannot be caught by the Pabbly.

Please see the video here.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The webhook trigger used in infinity is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application sends to us. We do not have any control over the data that Infinity sends to Pabbly Connect. Since the data is not sent from Infinity's end, we cannot take any action on it from our end.

I suggest you visit webhook.site to check if you can capture responses there. Below, I have shared a video that will help you understand how it works.