• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart Workflow fires in Test mode but not Live mode

Keith Dream

Hi,
I have a workflow that is triggered on a ThriveCart product purchase.
It adds them to a Zoom meeting and tags them in Mailchimp.

This works fine in ThriveCart test mode, but when I cloned it and set it to Live mode, it is not getting triggered. It also doesn't show up in History.

Can you see what I've done wrong?
Live Mode Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/AEhRYwVOUzBWHFQQDm8AJwwbV35TGQBWBGNWRA##
Test mode Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/DkYCMF4VBmVRG1cTAV4HZF9LVUZTGQFXVzAJGw##

Keith Dream

For the previous test, I was using a coupon for 100% off to test live. That appears to be the problem.

I made the product $1 and purchased it and the workflow processed. This isn't optimal, but if it is the expected behavior that's good information to know. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Keith Dream
I have a workflow that is triggered on a ThriveCart product purchase.
It adds them to a Zoom meeting and tags them in Mailchimp.

This works fine in ThriveCart test mode, but when I cloned it and set it to Live mode, it is not getting triggered. It also doesn't show up in H

If you cloned the workflow, then you have re-authorize the trigger event and capture the webhook response again in Live mode.

Please try again and let us know if you still get stuck at any step.

Keith Dream

Thanks for the reply. I did re-authorize the trigger event and captured the new webhook response in Live mode. I was able to verify the new information was retrieved when I did that. However purchases didn't trigger the workflow after that when I was testing the purchase in Live mode with a 100% off coupon (so the price came out to $0).
After purchasing with an amount over $0, the trigger did work.
So my question is, does it matter how much the amount of purchase is? This seems strange.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Keith Dream
I did re-authorize the trigger event and captured the new webhook response in Live mode. I was able to verify the new information was retrieved when I did that. However purchases didn't trigger the workflow after that when I was testing the purchase in Live mode with a 100% off coupon (so the price came out to $0).
After purchasing with an amount over $0, the trigger did work.
So my question is, does it matter how much the amount of purchase is? This seems strange.

Kindly try with the minimum amount of 1$ to capture the webhook response.

Keith Dream

Hi @Supreme, yes it does work with $1. So are you confirming that there is a minimum charge required in order for the Workflow to trigger?

I just need to know so I can update my Standard Operating Procedures for new product launches.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Keith Dream

yes it does work with $1. So are you confirming that there is a minimum charge required in order for the Workflow to trigger?
Yes, in terms to set up the Thrivecarts' trigger response in Live Mode, you have to make a real payment of a minimum value of $1. Since it needs to connect with the Trhrivecarts payment page to establish the connection.