• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Time & Date Formatter - Issue with Perspective/Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pabbly Team,

I built a workflow to automatically forward incoming leads through my Perspective funnel to my client. The workflow works just fine, but the date is displayed like this: YYYY-MM-DDT00:00:00.000Z but I want it displayed like that: MM/DD/YYYY. I inserted the Date/Time Formtter, but the date still appears the way I don't want it to.

1724088347824.png

Can you help me here please?

Thank you!
Clara

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Clara Scheuring,

It seems you had selected 'DD/MM/YYYY' as your 'To Format' in the Date/Time Formatter. We have changed it to 'MM/DD/YYYY' on your behalf, and it appears to be giving the desired result.
1724097847632.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi Pabbly Team,

I built a workflow to automatically forward incoming leads through my Perspective funnel to my client. The workflow works just fine, but the date is displayed like this: YYYY-MM-DDT00:00:00.000Z but I want it displayed like that: MM/DD/YYYY. I inserted the Date/Time Formtter, but the date still appears the way I don't want it to.
In your previous response, you stated that you want the date to be in MM/DD/YYYY format. Could you please confirm format of the date you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.