Transferring Pabbly Subscriptions Lifetime Access from One Business to Another

Status: Open · Asked by Piyush Agarwal on · 0 views

Piyush Agarwal — Question ·
Hi Pabbly Support Team,

I currently have a lifetime deal for Pabbly Subscriptions under Company A, and I would like to understand the process of transitioning my account and operations to Company B.

I have alot of clients with existing automations, and I want to avoid disrupting their workflows or asking them to make changes all at once. Ideally, I would like to transition everything gradually, keeping both setups operational during the transition period.

I have two main concerns:

1. Retaining my lifetime access: I do not want to lose my existing lifetime deal while moving from Company A to Company B.
  1. 2. Gradual migration: I want to move my clients, automations, and relevant data from Company A to Company B over a period of time rather than switching everything overnight. (Since that will also need strip to be changed and it's a risky process to get all clients onboard, can take months)

Would it be possible to purchase a regular subscription for Company B for 1–3 months, gradually migrate my clients and their automations, and keep both Company A and Company B operational during this period? Once the transition is complete, I would like to move forward with Company B while retaining my existing lifetime access.

Could you please clarify:

1. Whether this gradual transition is possible.

2. Whether my lifetime deal can be transferred to Company B without losing the benefits.

3. Whether Pabbly supports transferring existing data, automations, and client setups between the two accounts.

4. What approach you would recommend to ensure a smooth transition without disrupting my clients' existing workflows and my lifetime deal.

I would appreciate your guidance on the best way to proceed while protecting my lifetime access and ensuring a seamless migration.

Thank you!
Pabbly Support — Reply ·

Hey there,

Thanks for contacting us. 

As per our policy, it is not possible to change the email associated with any plan.

image.png

I hope the above information helps.

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any further queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Soumya Tripathi
Customer Support Lead
🌐 Pabbly.com
🎉Black Friday Early Access
Signature image

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply