I switched to the pabbly subscription billing free plan and now my payment pages show inactive

Status: Open ยท Asked by Karan Gill on ยท 0 views

Karan Gill โ€” Question ยท
I'm below the max paying customer limit of 50. The back-end page shows the monthly payment plan product as available. But if I try to go to the payment page I get this: https://billing.wholebodybreathing.com/subscribe/68f3ed2ed73a8cffc75eb966/monthly


Pabbly Support โ€” Reply ยท

Hello Karan,

Thanks for reaching out.

The "This plan is temporarily inactive" message on your checkout pages is typically caused by the Free Plan customer limit in Pabbly Subscription Billing. The free plan allows a maximum of 50 customers (counting both paid and unpaid combined). Once that limit is reached, all checkout pages on the account automatically become inactive and stop accepting new purchases โ€” even if the plan still shows as Active in your dashboard and your payment gateway is connected.

A couple of things to check:

1. Currently, your account has 48 customers, but we checked the activity logs and found that around 15 customers were deleted, which breached the free plan limit and cannot be reset by deletion to bring the customer count below the free plan limit.

2. If you are at or above 50 total customers, upgrading to a paid Pabbly Subscription Billing plan will reactivate your checkout pages immediately.

Thanks & Regards,

Adeel Akhtar
๐ŸŒ Pabbly.com

Signature image

Back to all forum threads ยท Log in to reply