• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Twilio Appointment Reminder Change the Date/Time Format

MikeC

I am able to successfully get the appt reminders, but not in the format like July 18, 2022 3:30pm.
Twilio just takes the Google Cal StartDateTime- is there a way to use the Pabbly DateTime Formatter inside of Twilio?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MikeC

Twilio just takes the Google Cal StartDateTime- is there a way to use the Pabbly DateTime Formatter inside of Twilio?
You can use the Date TIme formatter action step in your workflow to change the date format whcih you can pass further in the Twillio action step.

1658211054207.png

MikeC

I am able to get this format now:
07/18/2022 12:26:11 PM
Is it possible to get this format: (removing the seconds)?
07/18/2022 12:26 PM

MikeC

This would be MM-DD-YYYY hh:mm A
I don't see that option, is there a way to strip out the seconds?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MikeC

You can override the To Format field by toggling the map button. Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

1658292554562.png

MikeC

Hi,
On the workflow called Flawless Hair Stylist Trial Reminder

I am still getting this format:
Fri, Jul 22 03:11:05 +00:00 2022

So two problems:

1) The "To Format" is not working - it should be 07/22/2022 at 3:50 PM

2) It looks like the Step 4 - Subtract 1 Day might not be working right. The text is coming 24 hours before (that is good), but it is putting the current date/time in the body of the text, instead of 24 hours from the time the text goes out.

Thanks, Mike

Attachments

• pabblydate.PNG
    pabblydate.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MikeC

As we can see from the screenshot, it seems like the Date and the Date Format which you are using don't match.

Kindly pass the correct From Format to convert the time.

Format - ddd MM DD HH:mm:ss Z YYYY

2022-07-23_13h30_55.png