• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Twitter permalink no longer working

omk

I created a workflow earlier that went like this:
1. twitter trigger: new tweet
2. telegram bot task: post link to tweet in telegram group
3. telegram bot task: pin tweet link message from step 2

Step 2 was accomplished by selecting the "Quoted Status Permalink Expanded" item from the collected info from the "new tweet" in step 1.

However, now it is failing and when i go to troubleshoot, the "Quoted Status Permalink Expanded" item is not available in the tweets I am now sending.

Can anyone help?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @omk

It seems like previously you haven't mapped anything in the Text field of Telegram and because of that, you might be getting such errors.

Kindly pass the Twitter link correctly in the Text field and try again.

2022-05-16_13h54_09.png