• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Twitter post not posting "user is over daily status update limit"

On a flow that I use to post media Tweet on Twitter, about 3 to 5 tweets a day, when checking the history of my last task I have this message on the Twitter module

Task ID: IjU3NjcwNTZhMDYzMjA0Mzc1MjY0NTUzMzUxMzE1MTYzNTQzMCI_3D_pc

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 07.51.02.png

It was the first tweet of that day.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @johndoe098790

This error message is indicating that the user has exceeded the daily limit for the number of tweets or status updates that can be posted through the Twitter API. Each Twitter account is limited to a certain number of tweets per day to prevent spam and abuse of the platform. If you receive this error message, you will need to wait until the next day to continue posting or reduce the frequency of your updates to stay within the daily limit.

Hey @johndoe098790

This error message is indicating that the user has exceeded the daily limit for the number of tweets or status updates that can be posted through the Twitter API. Each Twitter account is limited to a certain number of tweets per day to prevent spam and abuse of the platform. If you receive this error message, you will need to wait until the next day to continue posting or reduce the frequency of your updates to stay within the daily limit.
As mentioned, there was no tweet in the day. I believe the limit is very high, and I post a total of maximum 5 tweets per day through Pabbly.
I believe the problem comes from Pabbly's end - where the limit is from the API key that pabbly uses in its app.