• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Two Triggers?

MistyMtn

Hello, I am trying to accomplish the following. The emails being sent & received by Pabbly parser come out at a certain time 3x daily. It could be anyone of the 3 schedules so a delay is not working right. I want to ensure the resulting SMSs do not go out early in the AM or late at night. That will just make people mad! :)The run currently looks lke this:

Trigger/Email Parser receives email & parses reply - Action/Delay action by Pabbly - Action/Clicksend sends SMS

Trigger/Email Parser receives email & parses reply - Trigger/Schedule runs at specified time - Action/ On schedule Clicksend sends SMS from parsed email

Fully realize that you cannot run 2 triggers, but is there another way to do this? Thank you! Bill

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @MistyMtn,

I assume the email you receive three times daily comes at random times. If that's the case, we can utilize Router to achieve your use case.

In the workflow shared below, we utilize the time captured from Email Parser to set the Filter and Delay time, ensuring that the messages are not sent early in the morning or late at night.

Feel free to adjust the timing of your Filter or Delay. You can add more routes to your Router to have more precise control over your workflow. As an example, I have created two routes for emails received from 12 AM to 12 PM.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Much appreciate the reply. I watched the video and did not see where it uses the router, email parser, filter delay, etc. Can you take a look?
The video is just for you to understand the concept behind Router.

So when using the router, where the parser has extracted the time of the email would the following be the proper use?
PArser email time of 11:00:00 - Router If Time is greater than 12:00:00 but less than 20:00:00. Then from there I can set another condition for a time where it is acceptable. Then the flow would continue with the action which is to send the message by SMS-Clicksend.

Am I seeing that right?
Yes, exactly. The Filter will check what time it is, and the Delay will give you the appropriate time to send the message.