• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating a deal in Salesmate.io

I have a few workflows where I run a deal search and the system can locate the deal, however when I try to update a deal , using the search data, the workflow fails. what am I doing wrong?

Please look at examples

Folder: Driver Check In
Both workflows TOOKAN / DELIVERY COMPLETE and DRIVER CHECK IN & ADD ? DEDUCT REWARDS are not properly connecting to the searched deal, so that updates can be made.

Please assist.

Thank you
Devin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Devin Morris

If you update the deal in your Salesmate then kindly pass the Contact ID of the person to whom you want to add by creating the contact first in your Salesmate with the help of the "Create Contact" action step.

2023-12-28_13h03_03.png

2023-12-28_13h03_19.png

In Salesmate, I have a contact assigned to ta company. However when you search a company not al the data is coming through.

As you will see, I am inputing the deal title and the contact ID , and yet the system is telling me to provide one.

Attachments

• deal error no contact id.PNG
    deal error no contact id.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
  • deal has contact id.PNG
    deal has contact id.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 21

Supreme

Staff member
In Salesmate, I have a contact assigned to ta company. However when you search a company not al the data is coming through.
Regarding getting the Contact ID kindly use the Search Contact action step or if the contact is not available in your Salesmate then kindly use the Create Contact action step.

1703830905571.png

The contact is already been created when the order was placed. I have built out an API call, entered the contact id, and it still does not work. I have tried using the deal title, and the deal id and it is not working...the mapping is not working.

EXAMPLE: in the workflow Driver Check in / & Add / deduct rewards. I created a DEAL API call to pull all data from the Deal. The deal is found when the API call is triggered. When I goto the Residential section of the router, I attempt to update the deal using the deal id and the deal title, neither work. I have also used the contact id (BECAUSE THE CONTACT ALREADY EXISITS, SO I DO NOT NEED TO CREATE A NEW CONTACT, AS YOU TOLD ME TO DO BEFORE) even with the contact id in the mapping, when I test, it tells me there is no contact id.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please record a short video on concern once, so that we can look into your use case and guide you accordingly?