• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Change since Sept 29-30?

dlaw

Hello,

Was there a change in Webhooks that started sometime between Sept 29-30?

Webhooks are no longer collecting data like they were before then.

It works fine on Integromat, but is no longer working in Pabbly.

andrew

I can confirm that the first step in several workflows stopped receiving payloads on or around the 29th, the apps I've found so far that Pabbly has stopped capturing are typebot, bot star, converbox. I've tried disabling/re-enabling those workflows as well as recapturing the webhook (which is not working) and cloning them and nothing is working

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
On September 30th, Let's Encrypt Root SSL expired.

Any systems that were using Let's Encrypt SSL and were not using the updated version of the underlying Operating System started having problems in SSL handshaking with the third-party platforms.

When you see the SSL on your website, it will appear just fine. But it is not the actual certificate that you see on your browser that is creating the problem but the root SSL is broken on the old Operating Systems.

This issue appears when the sender who is sending the webhook does not have the updated operating system which in turn leads to not having the updated Root SSL registry and the receiver also has the Let's Encrypt SSL.

The solution to this problem is simple, you just have to contact your hosting provider and tell them that you are facing the Let's Encrypt Root SSL issue during the API calls from your platform.

Almost all major hosting companies are now deploying or have deployed the update.

Here is the same issue been posted on our forum and it got fixed when the CloudWays team updated the root SSL registry.

Please Note: Pabbly Connect Web server uses the latest version of the Operating System and has all the latest root certificates installed.
As soon as you get the update done from your hosting provider, your webhooks will start to work just fine.

dlaw

Thank you Neeraj for the in-depth explanation.

Hope all these others are able to fix quickly. Wish there was a fail safe, but I understand how it goes.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
1634626105251.png

ConvertBox has pushed an update to fix the webhooks sending.