• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook response

I´m trying tryong to conect in Stripe but it doesnt bring any response. I´ve added the webhook, it reconizes on my stripe dashboard but it doesn´t bring any information.
I would have about 10 workfloews to create using stripe but it seems I can´t get the response back.

1681832541932.png
1681832552841.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Renato Drumond

Based on your workflow, I can see that you have successfully received the response from the Stripe application and the workflow is working properly.

2023-04-19_11h10_38.png

However, in case you are still facing issues with capturing the response, I suggest that you try making a fresh connection with the Stripe application and ensure that you have added the webhook URL correctly.

To help you with the process, I recommend referring to the video tutorial provided below which will guide you on how to correctly connect the webhook URL to Stripe:

Please follow the steps carefully and ensure that you have entered the correct details to avoid any further issues. Let me know if you need any further assistance.