• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wishlist Member auto cancellation after payment failure with Stripe

Alvionna

Hello,

How can I cancel a membership if payment failed through Stripe?
I want to cancel the membership after 7 days if they have not renewed their membership with in those 7 days.
Thank you
Alvionna

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Alvionnaon

Based on the information provided, it is confirmed that canceling a membership is possible if the payment fails through Stripe. To implement this in your workflow, you will need to add a Router as an action step with the filter condition of renewed within 7 days and not renewed within 7 days.

Furthermore, if you require canceling the membership after 7 days if the user has not renewed their membership, then it is recommended to add a delay module in your workflow. This delay module will be responsible for canceling the membership after 7 days of non-payment.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Arshita

Staff member
Certainly, we have a video tutorial available for Router and Delay action steps, however, it may not cover the specific use case that you are asking for.
Please refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding:

Router:

Delay:

(Watch the first part of the video)

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Alvionna

To ensure that your workflow is functioning properly after implementing the above steps, kindly attempt to capture the data again on your end. Please notify me if you face any issues during this process.