• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Work Flow Not Running After Delay

ichilddev

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZhNTUzNTUxMzI1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc
Dear Support

Work Flow Name: V4 Send Fee Report
Task 1 ID: IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZhNTUzNTUxMzI1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc

Task 2 ID: IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZhNTUzNDUxM2I1MTZhNTQzMSI_3D_pc

Task 3 ID: IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMjUxM2I1MTYzNTQzMiI_3D_pc

All the above tasks ends after the Delay.

Work Flow Ended.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ichilddev,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ichilddev

Hi @ichilddev,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Hi hi . Thanks for your prompt reply. Added you as a team member.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To my knowledge, there are no known issues with Delay. It's important to keep in mind that Delay is executed based on the UTC time format, so make sure to adjust the time accordingly.

ichilddev

We have converted to Singapore time to get the expiry date. Should it be executed in Singapore time? Or we need to convert back to UTC time for delete?

Singapore time.png

in Singapore Time.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Whatever time you feed into Delay, it always considers it to be in UTC format. For example, if you input 2023-07-28 02:00:00 (2 AM) into Delay, the deletion will occur at 2023-07-28 10:00:00 (10 AM) in Singapore time.