• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow task fails if user account exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

twshouston

I am doing new user account onboarding but occasionally the accounts exist in the billing portal from a previously purchased service. As a result the script will fail because the user exists.
Is there a way to bypass or check if the user exists (yes - skip) no - (create account)

I tried in QBO, Also Calendar hero .. different service types but same issue for me.
Essentially, the api requests to create account but if the account already exists then it will throw up an error.
Would be nice to just skip the step for those particular errors.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @twshouston

Could you please elaborate on your query in detail. Also, the workflow and the action step of API in which you are facing such a problem.

Thanks!!

twshouston

I found the answer and it was confirmed by the support team.

The Pabbly connect "ROUTER" function would be able to handle this type of request.

*** note to the support team; It might be worth adding the language ( Conditional Logic ) in the description for tech heads like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.