• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflows Disabled

Hey team,

I received an email notifying me that "the workflow "Upgrade Partner to GC Access" has been paused due to the unusual high consumption of tasks. This usually happens when your workflow is not properly optimized and consumes a much higher volume of tasks."

The workflow is triggered every time a tag is added in Active Campaign. Obviously, that can be hundreds of times an hour. I then have a filter that only continues with the workflow if a specific tag is added.

Is there a better way to optimize this trigger?
Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

Bruce

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Boskak Bruce,

The issue appears to be related to a high number of free task consumption. Please read Case 2 in the documentation attached below to understand the exact reason for this issue.
1698175208341.png

Thanks Arshil.
Yes, that's what the email said.

However, as my business is small at the moment (only 9000 people in ActiveCampaign), that shouldn't cause an issue. We're expanding quickly and this will get worse.

Am I programming my automation in the most optimized way? Or is there a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish?

Thanks

Bruce

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You have setup your workflow in the most efficient manner. Please allow me some time to look into a possible workaround for this issue. We will get back to you shortly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with my team, and they informed me that the only solution to this is for you to upgrade your existing plan, which will increase your task limit, including both allotted and free tasks.