• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workiom Updated Record trigger not working

apps

I get no response here when updating the record - Pabbly does not catch any webhook:

Task history is empty for this.

How can I fix this?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

All the best

Anders

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @apps,

Based on your Task History, your workflow does appear to be triggering.
1704309447752.png

apps

@ArshilAhmad Ok, I think the problem is it trigger so slowly then. It takes maybe 15-30 min for it to pick it up which makes it extremely timeconsuming to properly test and therefore work on. When testing it also doesn't trigger. Seems like something is blocking the webhook. The webhook was supposed to react instantly. Sometimes it seems it does, but then it starts breaking and takes a long time to respond and does not respond at all when testing.

Wasn't it supposed to be instant from a webhook? The webhook says so. But many times it just doesn't trigger:
1704370279768.png

Could you look into this please - must be some bug?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please record a short video updating the record in Workiom and demonstrate the issue with the workflow not being triggered instantaneously?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the video, you can update the record in Workiom and demonstrate that the workflow does not execute instantaneously (please wait for 30-40 seconds). When your workflow triggers after 30 minutes for that submission, kindly share the Task History ID for that execution.