• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Meeting - issue start workflow

Hello
I try my first workflow.
My zoho connection is ok. (i did test with module contact it is ok)
I choose New Module Entry (Instant)
I choose module Meetings
I create a new meeting in zoho crm
But nothing happens in my Workflow

Help please

1660643247279.png

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Francois9430!

We have forwarded your query to the technical team. Once there is an update from their end we will inform you.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Francois9430 !

Thanks for waiting.

The tech team has updated it, so kindly re-connect the step at your end and try to do a test submission to check on it if it's working for you now.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

OK tks a lot

Next issue : It seems when i create a meeting, Pabbly don't find any email of my contact.
So i can not populate "Attendee email"..

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Francois9430 !

On checking upon your workflow, it seems you did not add the user with their email, because of which it did not show for you.

The tech team did a test and they were able to get the response with email- https://www.screenpresso.com/cloud/f5MVb/

Kindly once do a re-capture and it should work for you in the trigger step itself.

Tks a lot for your answer and screen.

As i had contact in "related to", i thought it was enough. Stupid mistake i did.

Tks a lot it works.

Question next please : :)
Googlemeet link created appears in my google calendar. but not in my zohocrm meeting and not in my zohocrm calendar. How can i do that ?

1660747659899.png

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Francois9430 !

The workflow is working on the basis of the new meeting itself, when a new meeting is added inside the Zoho CRM, so it is also created inside your Zoho CRM account.

As for the Zoho Calendar concern, we do not have integration for it, but if Zoho CRM and Zoho Calendar can be attached internally, then you can do it manually inside.

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

Sorry i think my ask was not good formultaed.

All is good, except that the google meet link created do not appear in my zohocrm meeting.

So i need to use google calendar (and quit zoho crm) to click on the link. :-(

Suggestion : On my back, I can create an url field in my meeting template, and then Pabbly populate this field ?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Francois9430 !

Currently, in your workflow, you are sending data from Zoho CRM to Google Meet.

Are you asking for Google Meet to Zoho CRM as well now?

Kindly confirm then we can assist

yes exactly
i would like to generate 2 actions, in the same workflow (if possible),
1: trigger : zohocrm (ok done)
2 - action : googlemeet (ok done)
3 - action : zohcrm (populate field Google Meet generated by action 1)

Question and Issue :
- Question 1 : i do not understand difference between "update record" and "upsert record"
- Issue 1 : i do not find module 'Meeting" (as in Trigger 1) but only module "Event'. Normal ?
- Issue 2 : Differents msg error
- Question 2 (not linked to this probleme) : at the start of the workflow, i do not understand difference between "New Module Entry" and "New Module Entry (Instance)".

Here many screenshot

Tks a lot for for your help

1660826093364.png

1660826140300.png

1660826166540.png

P

Pabblymember11

- Question 1 : i do not understand difference between "update record" and "upsert record"
The "Upsert Record" action step contains the custom fields of your Zoho CRMs which can create to update a record in a specific module of contact lead task etc.

And the "Update Record" event does not have the function to create the record as well if the contact is not present.

- Issue 1 : i do not find module 'Meeting" (as in Trigger 1) but only module "Event'. Normal ?
Kindly refresh the field once and check again whether are you having a meeting module in your Zoho or not by reconnecting the Zoho CRM action.

1660981760987.png

- Issue 2 : Differents msg error
Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an error.

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Francois9430 !

On checking upon your concern with the tech team, we can see that the Zoho CRM API list all the module except for "Meeting" in the action step.

There is no support for Meeting Module in the API because of which it will not show in the action step and as per your use case it will not work for you.

So creating a meeting in the action step is not possible.

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

ok.
So can you help me ?
My need : When i create an event in ZohoCrm, Pabbly generate a Google Meet Link. Perfect it works.
But i need to find this link in zohoCrm, associated to the event i have just created.
How ?
Tks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Francois9430

The Zoho CRM API only gets the module that is available on your Zoho CRM and there is no such action event that can retrieve such data from the action event.