• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

zoom date

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Himanshu Huria

Based on my understanding, it appears that you have received the webinar date from the Zoom application and you can map it to Aisensy.

To better understand your concern, could you please confirm whether you want to include the date field in the "Zoom>Add a Webinar Registrant" action step? If not, please provide more details on what you would like to accomplish so that I can provide more accurate assistance.

2023-04-05_12h12_27.png

Arshita

Staff member
To extract the current date, you can use the "Date/Time formatter" action step in your workflow. Within this action step, select the "Current date" option which will retrieve the current date information. You can then map this information to the relevant field in your next application.

To extract the current date, you can use the "Date/Time formatter" action step in your workflow. Within this action step, select the "Current date" option which will retrieve the current date information. You can then map this information to the relevant field in your next application.
I am talking about the webinar date and not the current date. From the first message I am clearly writing the webinar date.

Arshita

Staff member
Can you please provide me with more information about the date that you require for the webinar? Do you need the create date, start date, end date, or any other specific date? Kindly confirm this information to me so that I can assist you better.

Also, after retrieving the webinar, we have found that only the created date and the start date are available. According to the Zoom API, these are the only two dates that can be retrieved for a webinar.

1680784283367.png

Arshita

Staff member
We have successfully mapped the start date of your webinar in your WhatsApp by AiSensy application.

2023-04-07_18h21_07.png

In case you want to change the format of the date, you need to add the "Date/Time formatter" in your action step. By doing so, you can easily format the date as per your requirement and map it accordingly in the WhatsApp by AiSensy application. We believe this will effectively resolve your issue.

2023-04-07_18h25_18.png